Friday 21 March 2014

Me? Jealous of you?LMFAO.Oh Honey bless your heart.

Floras:Are you man Enough? Lol relax guys is liliano again .....In today’s globalised world of fashion, perceptions can change in an instant; with the traditional ideals of dressing frequently,The floral revolution in menswear is the perfect case in point. Following designers’ proclivities for ethnic-inspired prints such as Navajo, Kente and Batik, it was only a matter of time before florals made their presence felt in menswear.
Summer is here and i'm wearing my Flora shirt that i got from Cheap Mondays Store, very comfy Shirt... it's feels like you're Shirtless . (lol) However, i simpley styled this Shirt with my  Chino Pants which i got it from Pool & Bear last year i think this is my favorite pants in my closet , nothing more nothing less and with Moccasins Flat comfy shoes that adds that summery vibe. Many says that i was wearing Flowers on me, hehe. but this time i truly agree!
I love walking for miles on some places like, parks and around the city where there's lot of shops.
How do you spend your day during sunny and hot day?

I love everyone who views my blog,welcome again next time. Asanti!

What I'm Wearing

Hat-Fedora Hat -Splash
Eyewear-Ray-Ban
Bracelet-Splash Art
Chain-Splash Art
Flora Shirt-Cheap Mondays
Chino Pants-Pool & Bear
Summer Comfy Shoes-H&M

http://lookbook.nu/look/5972261-Rayban-Shades-Cheap-Monday-Flora-Shirt-Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment